Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 7, 2013

It's True! 1921 Canadian Census Coming Online Tomorrow!

It's True! 1921 Canadian Census Coming Online Tomorrow!
The rumours started earlier this afternoon on Social Media that the 1921 Canadian Census will be online tomorrow. So I contacted one of my reliable sources for confirmation.

My anonymous source tells me that the 1921 Canadian Census is indeed coming online tomorrow on Ancestry.com and Ancestry.ca

I have no other details at this time but watch this blog for details as they emerge!

I'm excited - are you?

Credits: Image by imagerymajestic on FreeDigitalPhotos.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another leak eh what!

Loraine Ertelt said...

Wahoooooo! Thanks for posting this or I wouldn't have known. Both my parents were from Ontario and I've been waiting to get my eyes on it to find more of their relatives!!!

Barb said...

Very excited! Hoping to find fellow descendants of Raphael VIAU & Florence LEFEBVRE of St-Remi, Napierville Co., Quebec. Their 6 sons all emigrated to Malone NY, then to Marinette WI, Menominee MI & Whitinsville MA, but their 6 daughters all stayed in Quebec. Naturellement, they married and had kids -with other surnames- who scattered all over the US & Canada! We would like to exchange info with more cousins, in English or French. 1921 census will help!

The Grandmother Here said...

I don't see it yet....