Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

August 4, 2013

A 90th Birthday Party Family Reunion

A 90th Birthday Party Family Reunion

Yesterday was my auntie's 90th birthday party. That's auntie in 1925 with her sisters and yesterday in her beautiful coral skirt and jacket. Auntie is the only sister left now.

It was a nice time as all of her sons were there and I got to reconnect with cousins I had not seen in over 30 years. I wish her daughter could have been there too, how nice that would have been for auntie!

For her gift I gave auntie a book I had put together on her family - the Fuller family.

It was chock full of photos of her parents and her siblings (and her of course!) from 1912 to 1960. Many people at the party mentioned it to me so I think she passed it around for everyone to enjoy.

 While Auntie was the oldest person there at 1080 months, the youngest was my niece's son Liam at 2 months.

If you are want some ideas for a Family Reunion or a special birthday party, take a look at Family Fun Days


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a youthful 90 year old. Perhaps 90 is the new 60?