Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

September 6, 2012

Webinar on Immigration Free Until Sept. 17, 2012

Yesterday Lisa Alzo gave a Legacy Family Tree Webinar on Beyond the Arrival Date (Extracting More From Ships Passenger Lists).

I couldn't watch it live but I heard from other genealogists that it was excellent. I've listened to Lisa's webinars previously and they are always chock full of information.

The webinar is available at no cost until Monday, September 17, 2012. Unfortunately I can't view it due to bandwidth restrictions and my spotty internet connection but if you don't have any restrictions, I suggest you take 90 minutes and give yourself a helpful treat.

A little birdie told me that Lisa very kindly mentioned Olive Tree Genealogy ships passenger lists online - thank you Lisa!


No comments: