Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

January 28, 2012

WDYTYA and a Special Media Conference Call Coming Up!

From the Irish Civil War to the American Revolution, and from the African nation of Cameroon to the Republic of Bulgaria, Season 3 of Who Do You Think You Are? will take you all over the world and inside the fascinating family histories of 12 celebrities.

The celebrities that WDYTYA will take on a journey to find their ancestors are Martin Sheen, Marisa Tomei, Blair Underwood, Reba McEntire, Rob Lowe, Helen Hunt, Rita Wilson, Edie Falco, Rashida Jones, Jerome Bettis, Jason Sudeikis and Paula Deen.

Episode 1 with Martin Sheen airs Feb. 3, 2012 at 8/7 Central so be sure to mark your calendars.

Olive Tree Genealogy has been invited to participate in a Media interview with Martin Sheen early next week so be sure to watch my blog for my follow-up post. I'm very thrilled by the invite from NBC! I've got most of my interview questions ready but if readers have anything they want me to ask Mr. Sheen, make your suggestions in the Comments Section of this blog.

No comments: