Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

January 14, 2012

Rootstech Presentation: International Panel: Genealogy 2.0

Recently one of my fellow bloggers, Jill Ball of Geniaus, wrote to ask me if I would join her on an International Panel slated to present a discussion of Social Media at Rootstech 2012.

There were originally four members - Jill from Australia, Amy Coffin from United States, Audrey Collins from England and Joan Miller from Canada. Sadly Joan had to withdraw, and her slot was empty. I am very honoured that the group chose me to try to fill Joan's shoes.

The four of us will be at the Salt Palace for our presentation in Room 225B at 11:00 am on Friday February 3, 2012. I hope you'll join us! 


1 comment:

GeniAus said...

Honoured that you are joining us.
Thanks, Lorine.