Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

June 24, 2009

Featuring OurOntario.ca

I recently discovered OurOntario.ca website and thought I'd share it with everyone.

The website states, in part:

Explore your story via OurOntario.ca!
Search across hundreds of sites – digital collections of libraries, archives, museums, historical societies, community groups, government agencies, and content organizations – in seconds.


I've been using it to search for my Ontario ancestors and have found some great images that I would never have seen without it.

Try it, you might just like it!

2 comments:

Amanda E. Perrine said...

Thank you for such a great site! The newspaper index is proving especially helpful:-)

Unknown said...

I'd never heard of this website before, but I'm definitely gonna check it out! Much of my family lived in Ontario during the 1800's. I'm excited to see what I find.

-Carrie
(A new follower.)